Tuesday, January 21, 2014

thing 3 (utility) - 23 mobile things

Utilities apps are some of my favorite. I recently was able to download Scanner Pro FREE (and as of this posting, it's 50% at $2.99)  I love this app, it allows me to scan a document by taking a picture and will allow me to save the document. I can email my pictures too.

Here's information from the website:

  1. Scanner Pro transforms your iPhone and iPad into portable scanners. It allows you to scan receipts, whiteboards, paper notes, or any multipage document.
  2. Scanned documents can be emailed and printed, uploaded to Dropbox, Google Drive and Evernote, or simply saved on the iPhone/iPad.
  3. The application incorporates special algorithms that remove shadows, make scans sharper, correct perspective and make them as readable as possible. 

What have I used it for? Most recently, I scanned the three library cards I have and put them in one folder. I don't always have my wallet with my cards close by but I usually have my phone within arms length. 

No comments: