Tuesday, January 21, 2014

thing 2 - 23 Mobile Thing

I think it was November when I finally broke down and purchased an iphone. I tell people that I'm still learning how it works but that's probably not accurate.

 I've got a first generation ipad, ipod touch (have no idea what generation) and a first generation macbook air. I'm really not a mac junkie but over time I've used more of their products.

 Anyways, when I get something new, I like to use it for a while first and over time believe I'll learn what I need to learn. The things I don't know, I can look up. There are plenty of videos and etc online that will teach me what I need to know. I watched the iphone video and I actually knew everything that was discussed on there. This is probably because when I first got the phone, anything that I was used to using in my android that I couldn't figure out in my iphone, I looked up. The page that I learned more details that might be useful came from this page. 

There certainly was a learning curve to switching including missing an alarm or two because my android alarm would go off out loud even if I turned off the ringer for texts/email alerts.  

No comments: