Tuesday, January 21, 2014

thing 4 - 23 mobile things - Keeping Up

I have both Flipboard and Zite on my ipad. I like them both really well.

With Flipboard, I haven't yet set up an account so I'm limited on what I can include on that. I go with the canned posts from Oddity Central, Hello Giggles, Soul Pancake and Open Culture.  I wonder if I actually broke down and set up an account if I could customize it more?

I set up Zite on my iphone as well as on my ipad. I enjoy reading on various topics there. It does make me wonder how they select the posts that I do see. I have noticed the trends on my "top stories" page. I like that I can tell them that I want more of something or less of something. Most recently, I've included a section for New Zealand as I hope to travel there for a study abroad experience in about a year.

No comments: